During this tour you’ll get the chance to visit Glengyle Distillery, the home of Kilkerran Single Malt. You will explore the history of the distillery before being guided through each stage of the whisky making process to discover what gives our Kilkerran whisky its unique character.
The tour will include a dram of one of our core range whiskies and you’ll also receive a complimentary glass and miniature to take away with you.
Tours are available Monday to Friday – please see below to book online.
For groups of more than 12 people, please email [email protected] or phone us on 01586 552009 and we will try our best to accommodate.
Springbank Distillery Shop
If you're booking for more than 10 people please get in touch with us at [email protected] and we'll be able to provide further assistance.
We are delighted to welcome visitors back to our distilleries
The safety of our staff, visitors and local community is of top priority to us and we have introduced various changes to ensure we are operating in the safest environment possible and in line with Scottish Government guidelines.
Our Safety Measures include:
- Reduced capacity on our tours and in our shop
- All staff members must wear a face covering at all times unless behind a protective screen during our tours and tastings
- All visitors must wear a face covering at all times (medical exemptions apply)
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout our premises
- Perspex screen at our shop till point and enhanced cleaning regime throughout
We ask that all visitors kindly follow the below advice:
- Book your visit in advance
- Wear a face covering at all times (medical exemptions apply)
- Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival and during your visit
- Follow all rules communicated to you by our staff
- Do not visit if you have COVID-19 symptoms