During this tour you’ll get the chance to visit Glengyle Distillery, the home of Kilkerran Single Malt.
You will explore the history of the distillery before being guided through each stage of the whisky making process to discover what gives our Kilkerran whisky its unique character. The tour will include a dram of one of our core range whiskies and you’ll also receive a complimentary glass and miniature to take away with you.
Tours must be pre booked at least 24 hours before your preferred date and can only be booked a maximum of 2 weeks into the future. Please call +44 (0) 1586 552009 or email [email protected] to make your booking.
We are delighted to welcome visitors back to our distilleries
The safety of our staff, visitors and local community is of top priority to us and we have introduced various changes to ensure we are operating in the safest environment possible and in line with Scottish Government guidelines.
Our Safety Measures include:
- Tickets must be booked in advance
- Reduced capacity on tours and in shop
- All staff members must wear a face covering at all times
- All visitors must wear a face covering at all times (medical exemptions apply)
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout our premises
- Two-metre physical distancing must be adhered to at all times
- Certain areas will be restricted where physical distancing is not possible
- Perspex screen at our till point
- Enhanced cleaning regime
We ask that all visitors kindly follow the below advice:
- Book your visit at least 24 hours in advance
- Wear a face covering at all times (medical exemptions apply)
- Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival and during your visit
- Adhere to the two-metre physical distancing rule
- Follow all rules communicated to you by our staff
- Do not visit if you have COVID-19 symptoms
Tours are available by appointment only and must be booked at least 24 hours beforehand. Please call +44 (0) 1586 552009 or email [email protected] to make your booking.